Sushi Making 101 class already booked to capacity?!

smurfygirl75

Back in 2018 I took a sushi-making class with my mom and sister on a Royal Caribbean cruise and we really liked it. It was something we saw signs for on the ship and after a couple days we signed up. Now, my family is going on Carnival Legend at the end of July and I though it would be fun to again sign up for this. My mom just happened to look it up on Carnival's website, and it says it is fully booked! 😪 I didn't even know you could pre-book small things like that... Does that seem right that you have to think ahead of all the possible classes or activities that require payment to be able to have a chance at participating? What about people who don't have internet access or aren't savvy to pre-planning so much? I'm wondering if it's possible that maybe they only allow a certain amount of spots to be sold ahead of time but perhaps hold some for in-person cruisers once onboard. Anyone know anything about this?

The Carnival Kitchen classes are booked under specalty dining i believe as there is a cost to them and they are extremely limited so they will tend to book up fast.

also i know they are on Panorama but not aware of other ships that has it so i could be wrong for the Legend as im not booked on that ship till next year and selections arent available yet except for steakhouse.

2 hours ago, we b cruzin said:

When do they start making the classes available online?

Not sure but ours is already booked for the Sept. 17th Mardi Gras cruise.  I think we booked it back in May.