Wi Fi on Explorer

Can anyone tell me what the charges are for WiFi on Marella Explorer - and also if the connections seem good and that wi fi can be accessed from cabins (deck 10?)
On our previous cruises I've enjoyed writing my daily blogs which later I turn into holiday films. Many thanks in advance

In March I think it was £49 for the week. Connection was not bad for browsing (deck 5). Only one device at a time, so log out of phone to use on tablet etc.

Edited by Pink15

As I understand it you can use the ships WiFi plans to connect to the web while at sea, out of range of shore based towers.

Apparently this means connecting via a satellite link which is expensive?

In my experience during the period when there were requirements to complete PLFs for entry into various countries & returning to the UK, the wifi cover on-board was very, very terrible.  So much so, that huge queues developed at the Guest Services / Reception desks with numerous passengers becoming really irate at the staff.

I wouldn't waste money on wifi at sea, on any ship, but then again I'm not too much into web stuff or social media when I'm on a cruise.

A very big 'thankyou to Pink15, Rebel Rouser, Scotstravellers, Davecttr & Kalynan for your kind replies, very much appreciated. I have other questions which you might be able to help me with and I will start new threads for these. Thanks once again!!! Kev