The Fleet Report and Daily for Saturday July 2nd, 2022

richwmn

On 7/2/2022 at 11:45 PM, Vict0riann said:

We keep on getting emails from HAL telling us to complete our checking with a US address , and we don’t have a US address,we are going straight from the ship to the airport after the cruise.  They know that!  On the Navigator check in,  it doesn’t even ask fora US address.  Crazy…

I'm in a similar situation. We’re flying in from Australia two days before our cruise to Alaska on the Eurodam (8/27/22) ex Seattle. I keep getting emails about needing to supply a US address and would but in our hotel address but can’t see where to do so. 
Did you resolve this, Ann? Did it cause you any delays with boarding?

Thanks,

Mark

641BE4EE-667C-4435-B8F5-BDA4D8E224BF.jpeg

Edited by Sparky74
Attachment

4 minutes ago, Sparky74 said:

I'm in a similar situation. We’re flying in from Australia two days before our cruise to Alaska on the Eurodam (8/27/22) ex Seattle. I keep getting emails about needing to supply a US address and would but in our hotel address but can’t see where to do so. 
Did you resolve this, Ann? Did it cause you any delays with boarding?

Thanks,

Mark

No one ever mentioned it at the ship in Copenhagen.  We just boarded and no questions were asked.  Your situation might be a bit different if you are entering the US to stay in a hotel for a few days.  They may ask you at the airport, but as long as you have the hotel address with you, it should be alright.  The ship shouldn't care anyway, should they?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

No one ever mentioned it at the ship in Copenhagen.  We just boarded and no questions were asked.  Your situation might be a bit different if you are entering the US to stay in a hotel for a few days.  They may ask you at the airport, but as long as you have the hotel address with you, it should be alright.  The ship shouldn't care anyway, should they?

Thanks. 
We’re booked into the same hotel both before and after our HAL cruise to Alaska. I could enter the address now if I could see to do so on the website. I’ll certainly have the address with me in case anyone asks for it. It just seems a bit strange that I’m getting repeated  emails asking for it and yet there seems to be nowhere to enter it. 🤷‍♂️