Departure time of transfer from Celebrity package hotel (Cicerone) to Civi

tonto524

I know that the packages are no longer offered, but we have a two night pre cruise package at the Cicerone which includes a transfer to Civi.  Has anyone done this in 2022 (or maybe at all) so I can tell what time they pick up for the trip to the pier? Naturally, Reservations hasn't a clue, and I'm ready to do my own thing if their transportation leaves too late for my comfort level.

Thanks so much,

Linda

35 minutes ago, tonto524 said:

if their transportation leaves too late for my comfort level.

Who is "their"?  If it's a Celebrity transfer, there's no chance that it won't be scheduled in time to make the ship.

1 hour ago, jwlane said:

Who is "their"?  If it's a Celebrity transfer, there's no chance that it won't be scheduled in time to make the ship.

“Their” is Celebrity, but “their” cruise only transfer from Central Rome shows a departure of 130pm which is way too late for me. 

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

Do you have your edoc's yet?  In the past the transfer information was in the edoc's with the hotel confirmation.

Nope. Final payment is July 24 so I want to decide before that. 

32 minutes ago, tonto524 said:

Nope. Final payment is July 24 so I want to decide before that. 

The edocs won’t be available until at best 45 days pre cruise any most likely around 28, particularly if you have flights with them also.

Hi rustyman,

We have booked flights, trnsfer etc. through Celebrity arriving in Rome airport (FCO)  at 9:20 am on August 27. In my documents online it says shuttle 1:30. I was disappointed that they (Celebrity) let us wait till then….. then I searched the internet for shuttle services and found a service that takes shuttles for Celebrity and other cruise lines. They departmevery 30 minutes… somin this case I think this given time is the latest possible leaving time…. I do hope that this is correct thinking.

https://www.fiumicinoshuttleexpress.com/shuttle_cruise_ships/celebrity_37

Tonto524,

My wife and I did a pre-cruise stay in Rome booked thru Celebrity in 2019.  We stayed at the Hotel Cicerone and used Celebrity arranged transportation to the port.  We left the hotel around 1:00.  Luckily we did not have to stop at other hotels to pick up additional passengers. Took about an hour to reach the port.

Enjoy your cruise!!

8 hours ago, black forest said:

Hi rustyman,

We have booked flights, trnsfer etc. through Celebrity arriving in Rome airport (FCO)  at 9:20 am on August 27. In my documents online it says shuttle 1:30. I was disappointed that they (Celebrity) let us wait till then….. then I searched the internet for shuttle services and found a service that takes shuttles for Celebrity and other cruise lines. They departmevery 30 minutes… somin this case I think this given time is the latest possible leaving time…. I do hope that this is correct thinking.

https://www.fiumicinoshuttleexpress.com/shuttle_cruise_ships/celebrity_37

Hi Black forest, not sure about your shuttle as we’re getting a private car pick us up organised through Celebrity.

If Celebrity have organised your shuttle then for sure they’ll have you to the ship on time.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rustyman said:

We just received our edocs and our pick up time for transfer from Rome hotel is 10:30am. I’d wait until you receive your voucher to decide what to do.

Thanks ! That gives me some confidence.  Are you at the Hotel Cicerone???

On 7/7/2022 at 1:55 AM, Rustyman said:

We just received our edocs and our pick up time for transfer from Rome hotel is 10:30am. I’d wait until you receive your voucher to decide what to do.

Rustyman, I have to make my Rome hotel decision by next week and would love to see your edoc for your hotel package and particularly the transfer.  Would you possibly be willing to share that with me? If you don’t want to post it here, could you maybe email it to me at tonto524 at aol dot com.  Thank you so much !
Linda