Outlets on Apex...

Larainerenee

They have a combination of all 3 in the Outlet Box -   From what I could figure out the UK Plug is a combination U.S. UK plug but are at 110.     Others can correct me if wrong.    I usually also use the EU plug with an adapter

image.thumb.png.00902706d39c591a5168b6be2f5ff377.png

• Like 1

Wondering the same thing since we’re going with our toddler, so we’ll need to bring the right outlet covers. Does anyone know what types of outlets there are elsewhere in the room? I assume there are more (near the bed for example)?

26 minutes ago, Kate8888 said:

Wondering the same thing since we’re going with our toddler, so we’ll need to bring the right outlet covers. Does anyone know what types of outlets there are elsewhere in the room? I assume there are more (near the bed for example)?

No more.  Maybe a USB in a bedside lamp.

1 hour ago, Kate8888 said:

There is one, on one side of the bed, but it is above the bedside table.  If you look to the right of the bed and lamp, above the table, you’ll see the outlet on the side wall.3157BE95-42C3-4EBB-B54F-79ADFAF23D51.thumb.jpeg.47d1d4b08ed1a899f8f05d862a513838.jpeg

3 hours ago, jwlane said:

No more.  Maybe a USB in a bedside lamp.

Haven't been on Apex yet but on Edge we had USB outlets on lamp next to bed.   I don't recall there being an exposed electrical outlet.

Edited by Jim_Iain

• 2 weeks later...