MSC Website Issues

midwife

Are there currently issues with the MSC website?  I have been able to do our Web Checkin using our booking number,  but when I go to book excursions etc it does not recognize our booking number. Also if I try to log into our Voyageur account where we are Diamond level it says the membership number is allocated to someone else. 
I spoke to MSC last week and they confirmed our numbers and they can see our booking. So all the information I am entering is correct. 

Any ideas. 

MSC website is better than it was but it can still be awful. I have had those things happen to me. I took my first MSC cruise years ago and i don't remember if i booked online or over the phone with MSC. In my info the wrong sex was chosen and they have never changed it and i ask them to every time i call.

I'd call them.

On 7/7/2022 at 12:32 PM, Markanddonna said:

If something is needed or needs to be fixed, just call.

I think I would rather take my chances with the website. Lol.

My new advise is to use a TA and let them deal with it.

• Like 1

As stated above, MSC's website is extremely poor, and IMHO, perhaps their weakest product point, sadly. Even though I can be considered an MSC's "cheerleader", I don't like their website and tend to avoid it whatsoever

Here in continental Europe from where they capture most of their clientele, MSC still lives out of their very long TA's partner list bookings, some of them with a far better online presence, others not so much. And they'll happily to live like that as far as they can. The day their clients will move direct online bookings in droves, MSC will move with them, but as far as I can see, that day is far away from today, so...

I never use the log in. Just put in the booking number, name, and date, if I remember right. Then hit check in, and you should be good to go. Between customer service land line, and web site, I don't know which is worse, but I'm glutton for punishment, so9 i continue to cruise with them, since the on board is nothing like off board.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, deliver42 said:

I never use the log in. Just put in the booking number, name, and date, if I remember right. Then hit check in, and you should be good to go. Between customer service land line, and web site, I don't know which is worse, but I'm glutton for punishment, so9 i continue to cruise with them, since the on board is nothing like off board.

Yeah, that's it! At least here I can mostly to go with a charter group with one of their partner TA's and let them to deal with the oddities!...

Yeah I can't add a beverage package to my booking. I click the button to add to my cruise but link instead takes me a page that doesn't have the package on it. Very frustrating. I like their ships a lot but this website is a piece of garbage.