Price change

keithhutch

Hi,have been watching price for queen Victoria for sept 23rd for 14 nights,price hovering around £920 for saver price but to my horror it’s jumped to £1400 with select price only…I suppose I should have booked it but is this normal practice and do we think it will go back to allowing the saver price to be booked..

Is that for an Inside ? There are late saver prices shown for Oceanview and Balcony so I would think they are sold out.

I booked that cruise a few weeks ago, it was showing sold out and then cabins in all grades became available so possibly they increased capacity.

I think fares will generally rise, largely because of the cost of fuel. However, perhaps there is an uptake on roundtrip (S’ton) bookings with people seeing the chaos and cancellations with air holidays across the UK.

Very rarely do prices drop.

Every one of our trips has increased in price as we get nearer sailing date, or is sold out.

Our T/A round trip for August next year has already increased by approx £1000 pp.

When you see a price that you're happy with, that's the time to book!

• Like 2

Price change update.queen Victoria price dropped back to £999 saver today,rang 2 Travel Agents and both said sorry it’s sold out we should have taken it down.!!

I then rang Cunard and was told it was sold out….I pointed out but you are selling two 7 day cruises now instead of the 14.! Well this lovely said just one moment and offered me the 14 night for the price that was offered a couple of weeks ago..so I’m very happy now..

• Like 1