DocHQ

bustopher123

I posted this to the testing forum but no response so trying here in case someone can help.

I have ordered DocHQ UK "Fit to travel antigen consultation". This is an online consultation and 4x certificates offered for people who have shop bought COVID tests. Does anyone know if this is an observed test that counts for Princess Southampton sailings? The website was a bit confusing as DocHQ has different types of test. 

31 minutes ago, bustopher123 said:

I posted this to the testing forum but no response so trying here in case someone can help.

I have ordered DocHQ UK "Fit to travel antigen consultation". This is an online consultation and 4x certificates offered for people who have shop bought COVID tests. Does anyone know if this is an observed test that counts for Princess Southampton sailings? The website was a bit confusing as DocHQ has different types of test. 

Try the "chat" function on the Princess website if you don't get a response.  The website provides links to specific companies whose tests Princess accepts.  I don't think this is one of those links. But what I don't know is if the companies they link you to are the ONLY companies they will accept.  I kind of doubt it, and many competitor companies will probably be honored as well.  But my guess means nothing. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, divadee007 said:

Are they flowflex tests? If so then yep they are allowed as that's what dochq have sent out to us and they have been accepted by many people before us on board. 

Thank you. Yes, we bought FlowFlex from Boots pharmacy and have booked the online consultation so they can observe us taking the test.

• Like 1

I've used them twice this year - once to fly to Florida and then again in Florida prior to getting onto Regal for a 5 day Caribbean. Worked perfectly.  I'm planning to use them in August again before getting on the Sky if its still required.  

1 hour ago, Feebarn said:

I've used them twice this year - once to fly to Florida and then again in Florida prior to getting onto Regal for a 5 day Caribbean. Worked perfectly.  I'm planning to use them in August again before getting on the Sky if its still required.  

Many thanks Feebarn. We may be on the same cruise as you in August! Please may I ask, did you buy your own testing kit and then do the observation online? We purchased FlowFlex from Boots. 

On 7/13/2022 at 9:26 PM, bustopher123 said:

Many thanks Feebarn. We may be on the same cruise as you in August! Please may I ask, did you buy your own testing kit and then do the observation online? We purchased FlowFlex from Boots. 

I work for the NHS so had a supply of Orient gene tests that they accepted.  There was a wee bit of a hoo hah to start with where she assumed they were the free to the public NHS ones which they don't accept.  But it worked out.  If Flowflex are on the list they provide then I wouldn't worry.