Itinerary for 2015 Europe Transatlantic - can anyone help?

efreken

My husband and I completed our 3rd HA cruise starting August 23rd 2015 through September 24 2015.via 'Eurodam'. A simply incredible trip! Can anyone assist us with the ITINERARY which started in Copenhagen? We seem to have lost our hard copies of the cruise and would love to have the itinerary again. Thank you so much.

Colleen wingfield

52 minutes ago, efreken said:

My husband and I completed our 3rd HA cruise starting August 23rd 2015 through September 24 2015.via 'Eurodam'. A simply incredible trip! Can anyone assist us with the ITINERARY which started in Copenhagen? We seem to have lost our hard copies of the cruise and would love to have the itinerary again. Thank you so much.

Colleen wingfield

You might have a better response posting in the HAL area, https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/103-holland-america-line/

• Like 1

We’re you on a roll call for this cruise?  If one existed, it will still be there…maybe a hundred pages back…. Oops, I see you didn’t join CC until a year later.  You might check in the reviews section.  Seven years ago is a lot to go back, but someone might have done a live from…EM

• Like 1

Hey Mme Colleen.  Ask and ye shall receive.    I did this same cruise ex Amsterdam to Manhattan in 2010, and met up and did the twirl with Hurricane Earl (and Bonnie). Great trip though, especially Greenland and Edinburgh. Did the last night of the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo which was a bucket list things to do.     Scott.    

image.thumb.png.731735fc4c399a2791a3850c8dcbc420.pngimage.thumb.png.0b9efd67ba430ae1b70a1dd82c044cd6.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1