Joy - Cabin 8748..... Bed Location. Where to Look?

js

Hi. 

I have cabin 8748 booked on the Joy. Is there a place I can look to see the bed location is by the balcony or closet?  I looked on the Cabin thread but it isnt listed. 

I also looked at the deck plans but cannot tell. On RCCL, you can figure it out based on the configuration of each cabin on the deck plans. 

Also, it looks like the balcony is slanted but I cannot find any information on line, youtube or FB on this cabin. 

Thank you all so much. 

57 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

One other consideration is that the room is over the theater so you will be “entertained” any time there is a show, activity or rehearsal (which is usually the most problematic of the three). 

Thank you. I originally was thinking I was going to book the first few cabins coming right in from Deck 8 and then saw the slanted balcony and asked my TA to book it. At that point, I wouldnt have been over the theater but now that you brought this to my attention, I just looked and OMG I SO much appreciate your answering me. I am right over it. Ive been sending so many questions and emails to my TA I think it will make him throw his computer when I ask him to move me but it has to be done. 

THANK YOU SOOOO SOOOO much!

25 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

If the deck plan is correct, the bed is near the balcony. For that category of stateroom on that class of ship, a "sleeps 4" will have the bed near the balcony and the sofa-bed (with pullman bed above it) near the closet. 

Thank you. So any "sleeps four" is a most possibly by the balcony?

I need to change cabins so I will try to book one that sleeps four, even though we are two. I will research my location tomorrow at work. Thanks.