Davinci's Last Supper and Milan Excursion Question

smitty3000

We will be in Genoa in November for a cruise. Princess has three excursions that sound like the same thing. Their numbers are GOA-150 GOA-160 and GOA-165.  I have booked

the most expensive one GOA-165 but my question is.the one I booked does not mention going to Duomo. Really want to see it.  Does it go there?. The other two list that they do.

Also, do you actually get to see the painting on all three of these excursions? The other two mention going into the church but dont mention seeing the painting.

I know the most expensive one probably has a lunch with it and it says you travel by Mini bus and the other two are no lunch on large busses.  Any help with this would be greatly apppreciated, and if you took one of these tours which one and what did you think about it? I have called Princess but couldnt get a straight answer. Thanks in advance for your input.

Tour 165- more expensive one is my pick.

though they can change order/ timing, I would want to go directly to see the Last Supper first, then have time in Milan on my own.

you can’t miss the Duomo, as for going inside, you usually can.see dress requirements for entering churches.

The Last Supper is in a small church, on a narrow street, you will be assigned a time inside.  I remember we had 15 minutes inside, 10 minutes in gift shop, then out.

that is a long trip there & back in a bus, hassle of waiting for stragglers, so having Last Supper first, in your own second is my preference.

these 3 tours are offered in my WC segment in 2024.

• 11 months later...
On 7/12/2022 at 10:15 PM, smitty3000 said:

We will be in Genoa in November for a cruise. Princess has three excursions that sound like the same thing. Their numbers are GOA-150 GOA-160 and GOA-165.  I have booked

the most expensive one GOA-165 but my question is.the one I booked does not mention going to Duomo. Really want to see it.  Does it go there?. The other two list that they do.

Also, do you actually get to see the painting on all three of these excursions? The other two mention going into the church but dont mention seeing the painting.

I know the most expensive one probably has a lunch with it and it says you travel by Mini bus and the other two are no lunch on large busses.  Any help with this would be greatly apppreciated, and if you took one of these tours which one and what did you think about it? I have called Princess but couldnt get a straight answer. Thanks in advance for your input.

Hello, I'm looking at these excursions for next year and have the same question. Can you advise if you did the GOA-165 and how it was? Thank you. 

• Like 1