Health Assessment Issues

wemjam

Just an FYI for others out there.  Right now we are not using Verifly until they make us, just one  more thing I have to do paperwork wise and don't feel like it lol!  So, I am doing the paperwork the normal way.  We leave Sat for a cruise and both this one and our last one in May the Health Assessment did not show up on its' own in my "to do list."  Even after I started getting emails to do it 2 days before our cruise it wasn't there.

I have read where others had the same problem too.  I just wanted you to know a quick call both times to Carnival's technical department and within 2-3 hours of my call it showed up.  So if you run into this, contact the support group (not customer service).  I it was option 1 "website assistance", then 1 again "need help with online check in"  from the main menu.

Just as a side note, not using Verifly we still breeze right through and it literally only takes 2-3 minutes.  I just make sure I have my boarding pass, passport, and Covid vaccine card in my hand (mine is actually clipped inside the back cover of my passport) when I walk in the doors.

• Thanks 1