FCC transfer to another person

I received a FCC today from a cancelled cruise. I just paid off my cruise two days ago, but I still have a balance on my Sister in law's cabin on the same cruise. I see that I can transfer the FCC to another person. Can anyone tell me how that works? Do they just apply the FCC to my SIL's booking? or do the have to transfer the FCC to her name, which may take weeks, and then apply it to her booking? I manage all of our cruises together and they are happy to let me handle it. I'm just worried if they have to transfer it to her name, she may miss an email from RCCL with the FCC that we will need to apply to her booking. 

My daughter and SIL transferred theirs to DH and I.  It was a very easy process.  We did a conference call with them, us, our travel agent, and RCL.  Took less than 15 minutes to get it transferred and applied to our cruise.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 8:24 PM, SimplyAlbert said:

My daughter and SIL transferred theirs to DH and I.  It was a very easy process.  We did a conference call with them, us, our travel agent, and RCL.  Took less than 15 minutes to get it transferred and applied to our cruise.

I have a situation where I will need to transfer FCC.  Called RCL since their website says you can't do this.  The agent verified that you can.  Pointed me to this on the TA website.  May be helpful to have documentation....

image.thumb.png.915c43a740e32517fb478af5456ef7d0.png