NCL escape beach vibe club

Georgigirl13

There is a menu for food….. more like an appetizer menu.  BUT this is not free …. 
If you booked a Cabana it will come with a credit and you can order food off this menu…

4 hours ago, Slk1z said:

There is a menu for food….. more like an appetizer menu.  BUT this is not free …. 
If you booked a Cabana it will come with a credit and you can order food off this menu…

Wait, they charge for access to this private area (that I get) AND then they also charge for the food and drinks served there? Even though  everyone has the drinks package and I’m sure the food comes from the regular kitchen?!

4 hours ago, gabbygal99 said:

Wait, they charge for access to this private area (that I get) AND then they also charge for the food and drinks served there? Even though  everyone has the drinks package and I’m sure the food comes from the regular kitchen?!

And the drinks there are included if you have the drinks package.  It is the place to relax and get away from unruly rug rats and mingle with adults.  Have been there multiple times on the Escape and looking forward to 11 days on the Prima at Halloween.   After breakfast, you start with some Grey Goose Bloody Mary's, continue with various adult beverages throughout the day and about 5:00, it's time for Shot O'Clock.  Mini Beers anyone?

5 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

And the drinks there are included if you have the drinks package.  It is the place to relax and get away from unruly rug rats and mingle with adults.  Have been there multiple times on the Escape and looking forward to 11 days on the Prima at Halloween.   After breakfast, you start with some Grey Goose Bloody Mary's, continue with various adult beverages throughout the day and about 5:00, it's time for Shot O'Clock.  Mini Beers anyone?

Oh ok! I thought they were saying people still had to pay for drinks even if they had the drinks package already! I was thinking, “what a shameless money grab!” 

I went ahead and grabbed passes for me and my husband anyways, for our upcoming sailing on Escape in August - in case the hot tub area is too crowded with screaming kids! 🤣 Hoping it will ensure we can actually get some time in a hot tub during the cruise!

Probably overkill, since I already bought thermal spa passes! Maybe I’ll cancel one of them…

1 hour ago, gabbygal99 said:

Oh ok! I thought they were saying people still had to pay for drinks even if they had the drinks package already! I was thinking, “what a shameless money grab!” 

I went ahead and grabbed passes for me and my husband anyways, for our upcoming sailing on Escape in August - in case the hot tub area is too crowded with screaming kids! 🤣 Hoping it will ensure we can actually get some time in a hot tub during the cruise!

Probably overkill, since I already bought thermal spa passes! Maybe I’ll cancel one of them…

Did the Vibe on the Escape two different sailings back in 2018 and had a blast.  You'll just have to decide which is more important to you, but either way it's relief from the kiddies that like to take over hot tubs and run rampant.  It's when their parents take a vacation from parenting.  It's a 24/7 job for 18 years and if they parents want a break then they should leave the kiddos home with their grandparents and not let them run loose since they are in a finite area on a cruise ship.

• Like 2

When we were last in the Escape Vibe in May 2019, we were allowed to order food, free of charge, from the Haven snack menu.  We had lunch in there a few times.  They also had coffee and pastries in the morning when they first opened.