Next Cruise Offer

I recently read about an offer for guests who have completed sailings to book a next cruise once returning home. Some said they received an e-mail in this regard. I've searched but cannot for the life of me find that thread. I returned from a sailing a couple weeks ago but didn't receive that offer.  I called Club Royale and two other Royal numbers and no one had heard of this.  Can anyone direct me to that thread or was I dreaming? 😵

1 minute ago, lovelife said:

I recently read about an offer for guests who have completed sailings to book a next cruise once returning home. Some said they received an e-mail in this regard. I've searched but cannot for the life of me find that thread. I returned from a sailing a couple weeks ago but didn't receive that offer.  I called Club Royale and two other Royal numbers and no one had heard of this.  Can anyone direct me to that thread or was I dreaming? 😵

Image preview

15 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It shows the image for me and did when Ellen quoted it as well.  Must be your browser

Thanks so much for your help. I've tried three different browsers with no luck!  Can someone direct me to the thread in this regard or where to find info.

4 minutes ago, lovelife said:

Thanks so much for your help. I've tried three different browsers with no luck!  Can someone direct me to the thread in this regard or where to find info.

I can't see the image now either.   Google Royal Caribbean Welcome Home promo and you will find it

Edited by molly361

19 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I can't see the image now either.   Google Royal Caribbean Welcome Home promo and you will find it

I still see it.  Unfortunately I am just doing a copy image from and image a client sent me so i don't have a link to the original.

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I still see it.  Unfortunately I am just doing a copy image from and image a client sent me so i don't have a link to the original.

The picture doesn't give all the particulars  when I googled it I could find the terms and such  I can't find a flyer on it

Found the T&C's

* Price is per person, in USD, cruise only, applies to select sailings, interior stateroom, based on double-occupancy, and reflects any promotional savings.   Welcome Home applies to new Nonrefundable bookings made between July 1 – August 31, 2022 (“Offer Period”), and within 30 days after the guest cruise concludes. Welcome Home offers up to $600 USD to spend at sea (“Onboard Credit” or “OBC”) per stateroom on sailings departing between July 1, 2022 – December 31, 2024. Promo Code “SAILAGAIN” must be entered at the time of booking to receive the OBC. OBC amounts are per stateroom and determined by category booked and sailing length: On sailings 4 to 5 nights, $25 OBC for Interior and Oceanview, $50 for Balconies and Junior Suites and $150 for Suites (Grand Suites and above); on sailings 6 to 9 nights, $50 OBC for Interior and Oceanview, $100 for Balconies and Junior Suites and $300 for Suites (Grand Suites and above); on sailings 10 nights or longer, $100 OBC for Interior and Oceanview, $200 for Balconies and Junior Suites and $600 for Suites (Grand Suites and above). Guest who qualifies for the offer, are eligible to create up to three bookings total with same named guests from previous sailing. OBCs will be added to the new booking after going through a guest information validation, and will be added up to two weeks after the booking has been fully deposited and confirmed. OBC is combinable with brand wide promotions, promotional OBCs, Next Cruise offers, instant savings, restricted discounts (for example, Seniors, Residents, Military), promo code driven offers, free upgrades, Crown and Anchor discounts, and shareholder benefits but not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Ultimate World Cruise, Standard Group, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, Weekly Sales Events, and Net Rates. OBC is nontransferable and does not apply to China departures.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Thanks for the name of the promo. A search revealed Hochberg's announcement but nothing from RCG. Not surprised we didn't get anything on it - been happening (rather not happening) for 25 years!!

• Like 1