Final Payment Due Date

hernando52

I'm on another social media platform for our upcoming end of November cruise and we have a discussion going on that no one seems to be able to give an explanation for.  My final cruise payment is due, July 30.  Another cruiser has a date of end August, and yet another cruiser has a date end Sept.  Does anyone know why we would have at least 3 different final payment dates?  The possibilities that we have guessed at are:  European vs US, the date of the original booking, or booking by travel agent vs directly with NCL.  Just curious at this point.......

22 minutes ago, CTCruiser001 said:

Sounds like you answered your own question. TA requirements, foreign adjustments, etc. Also, Haven/Suites pay earlier than the rest of the categories I believe. 

Thanks!  This was group-think to come up with possible reasons!  I'm done with final payment now so I am looking forward to making dining reservations and bidding on an upgrade!

• Like 1

Yes, there are different terms for different markets. For example for me final payment due date is one month before the cruise. And can naturally make dining and all other reservations before that.

• Like 1