SAS Transportation to Miami Hotels

CruisingAgain

I need to get from Ft Lauderdale Airport to a Miami hotel.  SAS looks like a good option but they do not go to my hotel.  Does anyone know ...

1. Will they drop off at other hotels in the Brickell area?

2. If not I will need to walk from the Hampton Inn (SW 12th Street) to Aloft Hotel (SW 2nd Ave).  Does anyone know the area?   Is that a safe area for a woman alone in the afternoon?  Is it flat enough to pull a small suitcase?

48 minutes ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

Your better option may to book a hotel in Ft Lauderdale, one that is on their list, stay there and then the next morning have SAS pick you up and bring you to the POM.

Excellent idea.

• Like 1

Thanks for the Ft Lauderdale suggestion but I didn't want to do that.  I already have a Miami hotel booked and the price is good. And I would rather be closer to the port so I am not worried about traffic, late shuttle or lots of other stops on cruise day.
BUT .... the problem is solved!!  SAS will drop me off at my hotel. It is not on their list but it is in the general area.  Thanks SAS!!

• Like 1

On 7/22/2022 at 11:38 PM, CruisingAgain said:

Thanks for the Ft Lauderdale suggestion but I didn't want to do that.  I already have a Miami hotel booked and the price is good. And I would rather be closer to the port so I am not worried about traffic, late shuttle or lots of other stops on cruise day.
BUT .... the problem is solved!!  SAS will drop me off at my hotel. It is not on their list but it is in the general area.  Thanks SAS!!

That's great news.