Airport transfers from LAX

1 hour ago, sandk1204 said:

Hi, can anyone recommend a transfer company from LAX to Long Beach for 4 people with luggage? We are sailing 3rd October from LA to Sydney.

Thanks

Been in out of LAX/Long Beach/San Pedro Cruise Terminal a couple of times, we used Super Shuttle and Prime Time Shuttle, book them on line, reasonable prices and decent vans.

3 hours ago, sandk1204 said:

Hi, can anyone recommend a transfer company from LAX to Long Beach for 4 people with luggage? We are sailing 3rd October from LA to Sydney.

Thanks

4 people ,I would consider a Uber Maxi.

Prime time and super shuttle did go bust during the pandemic. I believe they are operating but have some bad reviews.

Some of the cruise lines have a bus but is expensive.

Also LAX has changed a lot ,you have to go off site to get some rides.

I just did a quote for Uber Black.$US 130 .

Edited by Chiliburn

5 hours ago, sandk1204 said:

Thanks

So by the date, presume this is Grand Princess? If that is the case she is sailing from San Pedro ont Long Beach. If it is another ship my apologies, however I am on GP ex-San Pedro on that date hence this response.

Cheers,

David

9 minutes ago, Shiprobbo said:

So by the date, presume this is Grand Princess? If that is the case she is sailing from San Pedro ont Long Beach. If it is another ship my apologies, however I am on GP ex-San Pedro on that date hence this response.

Cheers,

David

Princess cruise terminal is at San Pedro.

Hi David,

Yes we are on the Grand princess out of San Pedro, we had a hotel booked there but it was cancelled as it has been taken over for veteran's accommodation, so we decided to stay in Long Beach pre-cruise instead. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, sandk1204 said:

Hi David,

Yes we are on the Grand princess out of San Pedro, we had a hotel booked there but it was cancelled as it has been taken over for veteran's accommodation, so we decided to stay in Long Beach pre-cruise instead. 

Perhaps your Long Beach hotel has a shuttle bus for transfer to San Pedro, not that far.  I recollect we stayed at Crowne Plaza @ San Pedro, great hotel and not far from Princess terminal. Hotel had complimentary shuttle bus to and from. Just tip the driver $5. or $10.

Edited by NSWP