Help please with Cruise Train from Anchorage to Wittier Alaska

Austingrl

I'm having a lot of trouble finding the location we are supposed to go to in Anchorage for the Holland America Cruise Train to the ship in Whittier.  I called and they said it is in the check-in documents, but I don't see it anywhere.  (I do see the info for our transpiration to the Seattle airport at the end of the cruise) When I called, she said it had a departure time of 1:00 and that there was an address.  I tried calling back and it was a 20 minute wait to speak to someone.  Is anyone else having trouble speaking to an agent? The cruise is this weekend, any information would be most helpful.  Thank you!

Which hotel are you staying in in Anchorage pre cruise.  Most transfers to the train would start at the Westmark downtown or the Captain Cook with a bus transfer to the train station.  The train station is also downtown.  If you booked the cruisetrain through HAL it should be listed in your documents.

7 hours ago, Austingrl said:

I'm having a lot of trouble finding the location we are supposed to go to in Anchorage for the Holland America Cruise Train to the ship in Whittier.  I called and they said it is in the check-in documents, but I don't see it anywhere.  (I do see the info for our transpiration to the Seattle airport at the end of the cruise) When I called, she said it had a departure time of 1:00 and that there was an address.  I tried calling back and it was a 20 minute wait to speak to someone.  Is anyone else having trouble speaking to an agent? The cruise is this weekend, any information would be most helpful.  Thank you!

The train station is located really close and down the hill from the hotels.  Are you on a HAL excursion?  If not, your hotel will be able to give you directions or a taxi or UBER will get you there. 

We were just on that train a few weeks ago and it's wonderful.