Check in for Anthem

The check in for my upcoming cruise in September just opened. I’ve loaded all of the information on to the site but have a query. I’ve uploaded my vaccination documents but the first vaccine record requirement was a bit unclear. It’s headed initial vaccination details but them asks for date of final dose then asks for the date of the booster. Is this not the same or is it looking for the date of the second dose. 

it also advises that validation is in progress. Are they checking this against a database in the UK and when do they come back to you.  Thanks as always

“Final dose” refers to the second jab of your original vaccinations, the booster details go in the next bit. I downloaded the NHS travel pass and then used an online PDF to JPG converter to allow upload into the RC app. There’s a button to allow you to upload additional images for each.

Mine for our upcoming Wonder cruise next month took about a week to validate. Not sure what their process is, but as long as you have the docs on hand when checking in you’ll be fine.

21 minutes ago, jackandmarian said:

Where are you parking in Bayonne? Is there a more reasonable facility other than the cruise port?

Pretty sure the OP will be sailing from Southampton 😉, in which case it’s ABP right next to the ship.

35 minutes ago, scottraveller said:

The check in for my upcoming cruise in September just opened. I’ve loaded all of the information on to the site but have a query. I’ve uploaded my vaccination documents but the first vaccine record requirement was a bit unclear. It’s headed initial vaccination details but them asks for date of final dose then asks for the date of the booster. Is this not the same or is it looking for the date of the second dose. 

it also advises that validation is in progress. Are they checking this against a database in the UK and when do they come back to you.  Thanks as always

Initial vaccine = date of 2nd dose 

Booster = date of booster 

They validate in sailing date order - so it can take days/weeks to be approved 

@jackandmarian they’re probably parking in Southampton! 

I uploaded a PDF of the NHS app vaccination record the 1st time, when this was rejected I tried all different things. Rejected 4 times in total. Finally took a photo of the little card we were given and they accepted it! My IT skills are not at amateur level and I found it very frustrating to say the least.

I was at the stage of just taking the documents with me to check in as I know they will check them again. Anyway, all done now for the 14th August-just the dreaded covid test to go