Princess Cruises "Customer Service" Refund Request Form

Talldkny

I contracted Covid while sailing on the Enchanted Princess on a 14 day Cruise.  I was in quarantine on the ship for 4 days.  At the end of the cruise, Princess bused me to a hotel where I spent the required additional 6 days in quarantine.  In a letter I received from Princess they indicated my expenses would be paid and I would receive a cruise credit for the days I was in quarantine on the ship.  I submitted to Princess by email the required "refund request form."  It has been 11 weeks.  I have received no refund or cruise credit.  I have sent follow up emails and spent hours on hold with "Customer Service" only to be transferred to another department.   I have received no status of my claim.  Does anyone have suggestions how to resolve this issue?  Thank You.

Did you have the Princess Insurance?  We were in same scenario in February on the Emerald.  We made our Trip Interruption claim thru AON (Princess insurance carrier).

All of our reimbursements came thru AON in the form of checks.  The only reimbursement thru Princess was for the isolation meal allowance, which was also sent to us via a check.  It took 4 months for us to receive all of the reimbursements, the Princess isolation meal allowance reimbursement was the last one received..

Thank You for your response.  I did not have my own insurance or Princess Insurance.  I followed the instructions in their letter and emailed them the "refund request form."  Since I did not have "Travel Insurance" there was no need to submit anything that was not covered.  There was nothing in their letter regarding AON or any other insurance carrier.

Princess's Covid Policy stated that I would receive an onboard credit for the days I was in quarantine on the ship and reinvursed  for my hotel and meals.

I have now been on hold for 2 hours waiting to speak to someone in "Princess Customer Solutions."  

Thanks again for your reply.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Talldkny said:

Thank You for your response.  I did not have my own insurance or Princess Insurance.  I followed the instructions in their letter and emailed them the "refund request form."  Since I did not have "Travel Insurance" there was no need to submit anything that was not covered.  There was nothing in their letter regarding AON or any other insurance carrier.

Princess's Covid Policy stated that I would receive an onboard credit for the days I was in quarantine on the ship and reinvursed  for my hotel and meals.

I have now been on hold for 2 hours waiting to speak to someone in "Princess Customer Solutions."  

Thanks again for your reply.

Best if luck.  Yes, they should reimburse you according to their Covid 19

program.  Let us know how it works out for you.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally received my refund from Princess which I submitted on May 4.  They refunded me an additional $400.0 without explanation.  I was also supposed to get a cruise credit for the days I was in quarantine.  Maybe they decided to give it to me in the form of a refund.  I am not complaining.

• Like 1