QV 4 day to Amsterdam - port or starboard?

KayJay4

Hello, I am excited to be sailing on QV in November - well I would be if I could decide where I would like to be on the ship!  There are 2 cabins left port side for Britannia Club (I prefer the dining time) or several left on Britannia Balcony, some port and some starboard. I have no idea which side would be best for views in Amsterdam - can anyone help please?

My opinion for what it is worth!
Starboard leaving S’ton is always nice because of the views at Cowes and the Isle of Wight!

As for Amsterdam, who knows? The ship should dock right in the city close to the station. If your cabin is not on the water side, you could have a large terminal building, offices, dock area or hotel as your view!
Last time for us,  it was port side to the dock. I suppose it is the port authority’s decision depending on the tide, if the ship turns ready for an easy departure.

16 hours ago, KayJay4 said:

Hello, I am excited to be sailing on QV in November - well I would be if I could decide where I would like to be on the ship!  There are 2 cabins left port side for Britannia Club (I prefer the dining time) or several left on Britannia Balcony, some port and some starboard. I have no idea which side would be best for views in Amsterdam - can anyone help please?

If docking at the usual berth you will have view blocked by buildings but for entering Amsterdam the main city area will be starboard as you pass main railway station