Boarding passes Navigator

trtog7

2 hours ago, trtog7 said:

Is it possible to either print boarding passes from Navigator or email them to yourself so you can print them?

YES you can, this is how I do it in navigator...

Go to Nav home page...

under "Planning your cruise" click on "Check In"...

enter my booking number and my name and answer the security question...

It then opens whichever cruise i have called for...

I click on #2..."check in for your cruise"..I pick all guests...hit continue..

At the top of this next page it shows 7 icons for your check in process...The last one (supposed to look like paper) is your documents.....I click on it...this is the "summary and boarding pass" page....

now you can pick,,  print or email of either/ both your boarding pass and luggage tags...

Then hit send....

Hope it works for you....I do not find it easy to find my way around in there...😀

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, triiip42 said:

YES you can, this is how I do it in navigator...

Go to Nav home page...

under "Planning your cruise" click on "Check In"...

enter my booking number and my name and answer the security question...

It then opens whichever cruise i have called for...

I click on #2..."check in for your cruise"..I pick all guests...hit continue..

At the top of this next page it shows 7 icons for your check in process...The last one (supposed to look like paper) is your documents.....I click on it...this is the "summary and boarding pass" page....

now you can pick,,  print or email of either/ both your boarding pass and luggage tags...

Then hit send....

Hope it works for you....I do not find it easy to find my way around in there...😀

I have done all that but Boarding Passes is gray and can not click on it. I can print luggage tags.

Went through all information and it is all filled in. 

Boarding passes show up in Navigator but I can not print from there. I like to have a paper copy.

24 minutes ago, trtog7 said:

I have done all that but Boarding Passes is gray and can not click on it. I can print luggage tags.

Went through all information and it is all filled in. 

Boarding passes show up in Navigator but I can not print from there. I like to have a paper copy.

You didn't mention when your cruise departs.  Are you within 45 days of sailing?  Here are Boarding Pass instructions from HAL's Frequently Asked Questions section:

How Do I Print A Boarding Pass?
Answer
You can print your boarding pass after Online Check-In is complete. The green Print Board Pass button will be available only after the following:

All 6 sections of Online Check-In have been completed and indicate a green checkmark;
You have made your final payment more than 24 hours previous;
Your documents have been processed by Holland America Line;
It is less than 45 days prior to sailing
If the Print Boarding Pass button is green, but you’re unable to print, try these solutions:

Open Or Save As
Click once, pause, then click once more. If a box or bar opens at the bottom of the page that reads “Save or Open,” click “Open.” If the messages says “Save or Save As…”click “Save As” and the Open option should display next.

Blocked Browser Pop-Up Windows
After clicking the Print Boarding Pass button, the screen may read “Loading.” Look to the top right corner. There may be a small white box containing a smaller red box that has an X in it. This indicates a pop-up has been blocked. Click the box and an alert will appear saying the following pop-ups have been blocked. Click the blue link and that will open the Boarding Pass to print.

Clear Cache And Cookies
Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies may also correct the issue. If you are using a PC, hold down the Ctrl+Shift+Delete keys. Then select the two boxes that say Temporary Internet Files and Website Files, and the box next to cookies and website data.

To clear cookies using a Mac, click Safari on the Apple menu bar along the top of your screen and select Preferences. Click the Privacy tab. Click the Remove All Website Data button to delete all cookies currently stored by Safari. (To remove only certain cookies, click the Details button, select the cookies you want to remove and click the Remove button. Click Done when you’re finished.)

To clear your cache on a Mac, select Safari on the menu along the top of the screen and choose Preferences. Click the Advanced tab and tick the Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar check box to add the Develop button to the Apple menu. Click the Develop button and choose Empty Caches to clear Safari’s cache.

3 minutes ago, mjdenn said:

Did you do your health assessment?

I forgot about the health assessment when I copied HAL's Boarding Pass printing instructions.  If the health assessment needs to be completed prior to the boarding pass being available to print, then 3 days prior to sailing date is the time window.  The assessment becomes available at the 3 day prior point...unless they modify that time window, considering the CDC's COVID rules relaxation.

Thanks to all 

Got the passes printed and learned how to do a screen shot

We board the Rotterdam Aug 14 so now only have antigen test and Health Questionaire to do and we are good to go

• Like 2