Turning plantium on my cruise next week.

matymil

7 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

You really should check it out for yourself. Live your own life. I often skip them, especially with covid around, but the one I went to earlier this year had appetizers and plenty to drink. I was sloshed.

But he's going to be on the MG and the ones on their earlier this year gave you a glass of wine and a voucher for a drink, which means nothing if you invested in Cheers.

31 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

But he's going to be on the MG and the ones on their earlier this year gave you a glass of wine and a voucher for a drink, which means nothing if you invested in Cheers.

That was then. This is now. The OP made no mention of Cheers. Also between earlier and now the gathering was suspended and has since been restored. The OP should check it out. No need to stay if they don't like it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

That was then. This is now. The OP made no mention of Cheers. Also between earlier and now the gathering was suspended and has since been restored. The OP should check it out. No need to stay if they don't like it.

I was on the MG then (Feb 22) when the glass of wine and voucher were in effect.  You were on whatever other ship in the fleet then, when you got sloshed by the swill they serve at those functions.

4 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

I was on the MG then (Feb 22) when the glass of wine and voucher were in effect.  You were on whatever other ship in the fleet then, when you got sloshed by the swill they serve at those functions.

Grey Goose martinis on the oldest rust bucket in the fleet. Looking forward to that one more time before she retires.

I was on Mardi Gras in March. 

I imagine the OP will tell us what it is next month.