Can you link dining reservations with another cabin?

tourismtessy

Will be cruising with my Hubby and Aunt and she will be in her on cabin.  Is it possible to make our dining reservations together on the medallion app?  I already made reservations for hubby and I but just booked her and want to add her to our nightly dinner reservations. How do I do this?

6 minutes ago, tourismtessy said:

Will be cruising with my Hubby and Aunt and she will be in her on cabin.  Is it possible to make our dining reservations together on the medallion app?  I already made reservations for hubby and I but just booked her and want to add her to our nightly dinner reservations. How do I do this?

On the medallion app, scroll down to travel companions and add your aunt. You will need her booking number. Once your reservation is linked with hers, go to your dining reservations and press edit. Then select her to add her to the dining reservation 

40 minutes ago, tourismtessy said:

30 minutes ago, Lizabu said:

On the medallion app, scroll down to travel companions and add your aunt. You will need her booking number. Once your reservation is linked with hers, go to your dining reservations and press edit. Then select her to add her to the dining reservation 

Yes, but I think the OP will have to re-make the reservations so that the table size is adjusted from 2 to at least 4 in order to hold 3 people.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lizabu said:

I did this with a couple who were on our cruise in May. Once I had added them as travel companions with their booking number I had the option to select them to share dinner reservations. I had to make a separate reservation for each night (lame...) but it worked well. The first night we had a random table but, after that, we had our own table for 4 in the same spot every night for the rest of the 12 night cruise. The nights we ate at a specialty venue worked the same. When we booked the venue it removed our standing reservation for that night in the MDR.

• Like 1