Any Updated Covid Test Protocols for Foreign Ports?

10 hours ago, Wineaux007 said:

If Italy will currently allow you to fly into the country without testing or proof of vaccination, why would they require you to test prior to boarding a cruise ship heading back to the U.S.?  This is a Royal requirement, and hopefully it will soon be lifted.  

Is Italy allowing US residents to fly into Italy without testing? I'm flying there in a couple weeks and was told last week that I still needed a covid test. I've been looking online for the last 15 min trying to figure out the most updated info through my airline and it keeps sending me to a site written in Italian. 

Edit: Finally found the info. Not sure why I was told I needed a covid test last week because it appears covid testing hasn't been required since the end of June.

https://www.esteri.it/en/ministero/normativaonline/focus-cittadini-italiani-in-rientro-dall-estero-e-cittadini-stranieri-in-italia/

Edited by ARandomTraveler

On 8/7/2022 at 10:14 AM, lovesthebeach2 said:

90 days

20 minutes ago, Cruise Gopher said:

They just updated the TA website today. Tests still required through August 31st (at least). 

CBBB6545-7BB3-431F-9EBF-9ED4ADB048D6.thumb.png.9d49d18a3d3d75a3baba1398c7eb1897.png

May we have Copenhagen ? 

Edited by ssb

16 minutes ago, Cruise Gopher said:

Through August 31st also…

8ADCDCCF-85F1-4924-B3F3-3DA8F86FDD8D.thumb.png.8eae51cc5d7bb493a2d541c7b7115e41.png

Where is date August 31 quoted . 
we have 8/28 and 9/4 sailings . 
Thanks so much . 

Edited by ssb

1 minute ago, ssb said:

Where is date August 31 quoted . 
Thanks so much . 

It’s at the top of the section for Copenhagen. I’m not going to screen shot every section for Copenhagen since it’s so long so you’ll just have to trust it’s there. 😁

11 hours ago, Cruise Gopher said:

It’s at the top of the section for Copenhagen. I’m not going to screen shot every section for Copenhagen since it’s so long so you’ll just have to trust it’s there. 😁

Thanks that’s all I needed . 

As for Denmark / Copenhagen, the Danish health authorities no longer allow general Covid vaccination of minors under 18. Difficult to see how a cruise company sailing out of Denmark could demand a vaccine at least for minors that the local health authorities do not allow:

https://www.sst.dk/da/corona/vaccination

(google translation)

Therefore, from 1 July 2022 it will no longer be possible for children and young people under the age of 18 to get the 1st jab, and from 1 September 2022 it will no longer be possible to get the 2nd jab.

13 hours ago, Maria63 said:

Difficult to see how a cruise company sailing out of Denmark could demand a vaccine at least for minors that the local health authorities do not allow:

They didn't change the rules since July 1, so RCI is apparently just ignoring the local rules - RCI can, and does, have some rules stricter than local mandates.

• Like 1