Can you use FCC for flight ease?

kangforpres

We did. We used our remaining combined FCC (I had a bit more than dh and dd had more FCC than her fare and airfare) to pay for part of our airline tickets through Flightease. We couldn't ticket early, had to wait for final payment but we do that anyway. 

Edited by fatcat04
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mary229 said:

I think this has been a recent change and may or may not be available for all FCCs. 

That is what I understand from our PCC. And she did seem quite excited by the change as I guess like us many folks had a lot of FCC hanging around out there needing to be used before the end of the year. We were certainly thankful for the change as we had limited vacation time available before the expiry of the FCCs. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, fatcat04 said:

That is what I understand from our PCC. And she did seem quite excited by the change as I guess like us many folks had a lot of FCC hanging around out there needing to be used before the end of the year. We were certainly thankful for the change as we had limited vacation time available before the expiry of the FCCs. 

That is good to hear.  The new FCC policy says they can be used for all things like shore excursions, internet and so on