The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday August 10th, 2022

richwmn

4 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

thanks I did start the process on the app.

now wondering if it can do the last part on line and then print.   However, my windows 11 security says the online site is not secure either.

That's strange.  I ran into the same issue with online access to the Fire Department Investment firm access.  Blocked by the Station antivirus but fine from my home computers with both McAffee and Norton.  As long as you keep up to date on the App you should be fine that way.  You should bet a code with the app that you can show if needed to board.  I think though that Royal will know that you're cleared as they check clearance with the Canadian authorities before you board.

Roy

3 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

That's strange.  I ran into the same issue with online access to the Fire Department Investment firm access.  Blocked by the Station antivirus but fine from my home computers with both McAffee and Norton.  As long as you keep up to date on the App you should be fine that way.  You should bet a code with the app that you can show if needed to board.  I think though that Royal will know that you're cleared as they check clearance with the Canadian authorities before you board.

Roy

yes I think it is linked to passport.

I will finish when the time comes on the app but go into on line to see if I can print out.

I do not use any email on my iphone for security purposes.  to me a text rather than email should be an option if we must use apps.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

yes I think it is linked to passport.

I will finish when the time comes on the app but go into on line to see if I can print out.

I do not use any email on my iphone for security purposes.  to me a text rather than email should be an option if we must use apps.

Actually, there should not be an issue,  I just tried a dry run for Quantum OTS August 15 on the App on my IPAD.  The receipt showed up in my email which can be printed as from any regular email on your computer.

Roy

Just now, rafinmd said:

Actually, there should not be an issue,  I just tried a dry run for Quantum OTS August 15 on the App on my IPAD.  The receipt showed up in my email which can be printed as from any regular email on your computer.

Roy

oh you are two weeks ahead of me and withing 72 hours so I shall expect the same on the 26th.

BTW have any of your shorex been affected?  I had a time change in Juneau and they have not moved my shorex back a few hours.  such a mess with engine issues but I do not mind missing the glaciers as I am more interested in Stika and Ketchikan.  Glad I am not going to Skagway

toodles

10 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

oh you are two weeks ahead of me and withing 72 hours so I shall expect the same on the 26th.

BTW have any of your shorex been affected?  I had a time change in Juneau and they have not moved my shorex back a few hours.  such a mess with engine issues but I do not mind missing the glaciers as I am more interested in Stika and Ketchikan.  Glad I am not going to Skagway

toodles

I'm not on the cruise.  Just did it as a test as there's no fee or obligation attached.  Worked like a charm for me.  When your time comes (unless you want to do a dry run first) you will also be asked if you've been to any other countries in the last 14 days and if you have any symptoms.

I think it was actually the first time I tried it on the app.  I've always done it on the web site.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd