Wellness Check?

Wendylet

I have noticed what some other posters here have said that on the app now our Vaccination status approval has disappeared. Not sure if it was meant to or not. However I have a quesion about the Wellness Check. In my app it now shows Travel Info complete and Arrival time below says "see you at 11:30 for your wellness check". When I click on this it opens up a screen that requires me to select an arrival time for the wellness check but only begins at 12:30 pm. Does this make sense? Why would I arrive at 11:30 and wait for an hour for the wellness check? What is the wellness check anyway? This seems very confusing. Btw we are up-to-date with our vaccinations. Thank you for your assitance. 

Don't mess with your arrival time.  The health check stuff isn't active in the app until the day before your sailing.  It will present a check list of symptoms you must answer before boarding.

Don't worry about it.  Their app sucks as bad as their website.

• Haha 1

You had previously selected an 11:30 arrival time. Now the earliest available is 12:30. Don't mess with it at this point. 

The Wellness Check section changed to "Health Status" this morning where you attest if you are vaccinated, had a booster or are pregnant. 

image.thumb.jpeg.b2ffe61c51c63df07c4a8f7fd14675c7.jpeg

Edited by Jeremiah1212

I checked the app this morning for a cruise leaving next month, to see if needed to upload Vax cards. I saw the updated Health Status section as well and no mention of uploading cards to be validated. I will check again closer to sail date, just to make sure this requirement is no longer needed.

4 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

You had previously selected an 11:30 arrival time. Now the earliest available is 12:30. Don't mess with it at this point. 

The Wellness Check section changed to "Health Status" this morning where you attest if you are vaccinated, had a booster or are pregnant. 

image.thumb.jpeg.b2ffe61c51c63df07c4a8f7fd14675c7.jpeg

I am confused because on one section it says my arrival time is 11:30 and it’s green. But if I click on Arrival time (where it says it will see me on the date at 11:30) it takes me to a different screen where it seems to be asking me to select a time for my wellness check and then submit at the bottom. One spot it seems to tell me I am good to go at 11:30 but another seems to want me to select a time. Could the second spot be just in case I wanted to change the time from  11:30 to a later time??? I am so confused. 

3 hours ago, Maggie North said:

I checked the app this morning for a cruise leaving next month, to see if needed to upload Vax cards. I saw the updated Health Status section as well and no mention of uploading cards to be validated. I will check again closer to sail date, just to make sure this requirement is no longer needed.

Per this, vax status no longer matters as of Sept 5, 2022 if you're departing from UK/Europe excepting Iceland... which is why you don't have to upload vax cards anymore.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/ca/health-and-safety

image.png.06043abcf6e8823afa84ad9432582728.png

Edited by WorkerBee74
UK not US - misread....
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, WorkerBee74 said:

Per this, vax status no longer matters as of Sept 5, 2022 if you're departing from US/Europe excepting Iceland... which is why you don't have to upload vax cards anymore.

My September cruise is from Fort Lauderdale, so it appears vax is required, but no longer need to upload cards. So far, negative test is still required but now within 3 days of boarding. I'll see if that changes before September! Thank you for this info.

9 minutes ago, WorkerBee74 said:

Per this, vax status no longer matters as of Sept 5, 2022 if you're departing from US/Europe excepting Iceland... which is why you don't have to upload vax cards anymore.

Thanks so much for the update. Now if they could remove the pre cruise test from Amsterdam I would be doing the happy dance!

Just now, Maggie North said:

My September cruise is from Fort Lauderdale, so it appears vax is required, but no longer need to upload cards. So far, negative test is still required but now within 3 days of boarding. I'll see if that changes before September! Thank you for this info.

AH! I misread UK as US.  Either way everything seems to be changing so quickly... I'm STILL going to be packing a proctored/supervised test kit with me to travel to Europe in October with a backup self-test - knowing we are fully vaxxed (2+ booster so far and will get the 4th when we can) I'll be ready for anything 😛  

1 minute ago, Wendylet said:

Thanks so much for the update. Now if they could remove the pre cruise test from Amsterdam I would be doing the happy dance!

They've changed it to a non-supervised self-declared option if you are vaccinated as of Sept 5... I've got both types and I'll be packing both!  You never know what's going to happen between now and the fall...

https://www.celebritycruises.com/ca/healthy-at-sea/amsterdam-travel-requirements/updated

19 minutes ago, Wendylet said:

I am confused because on one section it says my arrival time is 11:30 and it’s green. But if I click on Arrival time (where it says it will see me on the date at 11:30) it takes me to a different screen where it seems to be asking me to select a time for my wellness check and then submit at the bottom. One spot it seems to tell me I am good to go at 11:30 but another seems to want me to select a time. Could the second spot be just in case I wanted to change the time from  11:30 to a later time??? I am so confused. 

At some point in the past you selected 11:30. By going back in you are editing the check in and it’s asking to pick a new arrival time but now 11:30 isn’t available. Just leave it alone and you will keep your time. If you select a different time at this point your 11:30 spot is gone. Check-in time is green because it’s already complete. 

1 minute ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

At some point in the past you selected 11:30. By going back in you are editing the check in and it’s asking to pick a new arrival time but now 11:30 isn’t available. Just leave it alone and you will keep your time. If you select a different time at this point your 11:30 spot is gone. Check-in time is green because it’s already complete. 

Perfect that’s what I was hoping. Do t mess with success! Thanks so much!

6 minutes ago, WorkerBee74 said:

They've changed it to a non-supervised self-declared option if you are vaccinated as of Sept 5... I've got both types and I'll be packing both!  You never know what's going to happen between now and the fall...

https://www.celebritycruises.com/ca/healthy-at-sea/amsterdam-travel-requirements/updated

Oh wow. So much less stress. I already have the tests purchased so I am bringing them anyway. The timing is great as I sail Sep 11!