Duo Dining Experience

Bobblehat71

Hi All,

Looking for some help with the Duo Dining Experience.  

The Cruise planner Title says "DUO- TWO DINING EXPERIENCES"  but the description says "Includes one dining experiences at one of following restaurants"

Just want to make sure I can book two separate restaurants of my choosing.  eg. Steakhouse and Teppenyaki

Any help much appreciated.

Keep in mind when you get a package you have to order off the package menu. Or get something off the regular menu and pay 50% of the menu price. 

The package menu does generally include the kinds of thing most people want, but if you like to be adventurous probably don’t get the package. 

You should be able to find pictures of the menus with a simple search. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bobblehat71 said:

Hi All,

Looking for some help with the Duo Dining Experience.  

The Cruise planner Title says "DUO- TWO DINING EXPERIENCES"  but the description says "Includes one dining experiences at one of following restaurants"

Just want to make sure I can book two separate restaurants of my choosing.  eg. Steakhouse and Teppenyaki

Any help much appreciated.

Can you show a screenshot of exactly what you see, as it varies per ship? With the Duo, you should have one special dining experience at each of the two listed restaurants.

You are right to be asking some questions about the specialty packages. I can recall buying the package of three onboard Meraviglia and being led to think that one of them was the Teppenyaki restaurant. It wasn't, it was the sushi bar up front. Not bad, but not what we were expecting.

9 hours ago, publicpersona said:

Can you show a screenshot of exactly what you see, as it varies per ship? With the Duo, you should have one special dining experience at each of the two listed restaurants.

You are right to be asking some questions about the specialty packages. I can recall buying the package of three onboard Meraviglia and being led to think that one of them was the Teppenyaki restaurant. It wasn't, it was the sushi bar up front. Not bad, but not what we were expecting.

0B5BB2AA-FC65-45DA-8A9C-AF88561F8C79.thumb.png.1a7d2710754289863c5d4fd4c336bad0.png

it does list all speciality restaurants not just the 3 shown above. I’m hoping it’s just worded badly and is meant as one experience / meal at each of the two restaurants that you pick. 

When I went on MSC Seashore in February 2022, I had the trio dining package. I was able to eat at Hola Tacos,  the steakhouse, and the teppanyaki restaurant. Now that I’m thinking about it, I might have had the 4 dining experience package because I remember getting a lobster tail at one of the restaurants and not at the main dining room. I hope this helps. 

Yeah, that's weird. Worded ambiguously for sure. Of course, it should say as below. You should rightfully expect to pick any two, but this is just the sort of ambiguity that Guest Services likes to push all in to the limit and insist that it "clearly" says "a" restaurant. Good luck.

Book two distinct dining experiences!
Includes two dining experiences at the following venues:

Can someone tell which of the Teppanyaki menu (what do you get) for people who booked it through a restaurant package ? 

I could only find the menu for the 3 different kind of Teppanyaki menu but not what you get if you booked it through the dinner experience.