Windjammer on Serenade

Can someone who has recently been on Serenade OTS please advise if the Windjammer is open at dinner time?  We will be on this ship soon, but the Royal app only shows breakfast & lunch in Windjammer.  Due to late excursions, we may not be back in time for our Early dining time in the MDR.

Edited by RCS2cruise
Correction

My sailing is a month away & the app shows only Breakfast & Lunch for my sailing in the Windjammer but if I change it to the current sailing it shows Dinner hours & what the theme is each night for the next 7 days👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ilandguy said:

My sailing is a month away & the app shows only Breakfast & Lunch for my sailing in the Windjammer but if I change it to the current sailing it shows Dinner hours & what the theme is each night for the next 7 days👍

Thank you.  The Royal app needs some tweaking…

• Like 1

My niece and I were on Serenade earlier this summer. We had early fixed dining. Two nights we got back late from excursions. We knew we might need to go to the Windjammer but stopped by the MDR and asked if they could work us in. Both times they found us a table with our usual servers. 

1 hour ago, auntjoy036 said:

My niece and I were on Serenade earlier this summer. We had early fixed dining. Two nights we got back late from excursions. We knew we might need to go to the Windjammer but stopped by the MDR and asked if they could work us in. Both times they found us a table with our usual servers. 

That’s good to know.  We’ll ask our servers the night before and maybe they’ll suggest the same thing.  Thank you for sharing this info.