Brisbane Cruising Being Treated Crook By Princess

I made some secret pockets years ago out of calico fabric. I made two sizes, one credit card size and one passport size. The credit card size ones are good as I can secure it on my bra strap and tuck it into my bra band under my arm. Very secret! The bigger ones go onto belt loops then get tucked into pants.

7 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I made some secret pockets years ago out of calico fabric. I made two sizes, one credit card size and one passport size. The credit card size ones are good as I can secure it on my bra strap and tuck it into my bra band under my arm. Very secret! The bigger ones go onto belt loops then get tucked into pants.

The one for your pants I understand, but the first one, whist very secure, wouldn't it be difficult to access in a busy shop?????šŸ˜¬

1 hour ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I have a singlet with two small zippered pockets, one passport size, one for money, which I bought from the YHA. Ā Caused a stir in LAX in transit when they asked me to show them the contents. Ā Explained I couldn't as contents were in singlet. Ā Two women took me to a room so I could show them. Ā 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ozwoody said:

The one for your pants I understand, but the first one, whist very secure, wouldn't it be difficult to access in a busy shop?????šŸ˜¬

No, it's very easy but usually causes some amusement. šŸ¤£

I used to keep valuables in a pocket deep inside my shirt, but it is difficult if you have to get them out in public, particularly in countries where showing flesh is not culturally appropriate.Ā  Now I have a pocket which is velcroed around my leg just above the ankle, under my pants leg. Much less difficult to access, and you can use your boot to kick anyone who tries to open it.

• Haha 1

On 9/4/2022 at 11:33 AM, cruiser3775 said:

I used to keep valuables in a pocket deep inside my shirt, but it is difficult if you have to get them out in public, particularly in countries where showing flesh is not culturally appropriate.Ā  Now I have a pocket which is velcroed around my leg just above the ankle, under my pants leg. Much less difficult to access, and you can use your boot to kick anyone who tries to open it.

In addition to the hidden poach, I always carry a dud wallet in my back pocket, with a small amount of cash in it and some defaced old credit cards, ie the numbers obscured, and the micro chip damaged beyond repair.

If some one was to target me for robbery, I let them have the wallet and then run like hell......šŸ˜±