How Far in Advance?

Mimiya11

So...am going on the Apex November 2023 TA, and while I can buy specialty dining packages now, how far in advance can I expect to make specialty dining restaurant reservations?  Don't want to miss out on Eden.     

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Mimiya11 said:

So...am going on the Apex November 2023 TA, and while I can buy specialty dining packages now, how far in advance can I expect to make specialty dining restaurant reservations?  Don't want to miss out on Eden.     

Thank you. 

I was able to book my reservations on Beyond in February for my October cruise. 

• Like 1

If you have purchased a specialty dining package you got a discounted price and in return you can’t book you reservation until you board the ship.  Make this one of the  first things you do and have a list of what restaurants, days & times you want with alternatives.  

If there is a particular restaurant, date and time you want it would be best to pay full price and guarantee you get what you want. 

6 hours ago, jelayne said:

If there is a particular restaurant, date and time you want it would be best to pay full price and guarantee you get what you want. 

Yes, we want to try Eden and since we have plenty of OBC, full price is fine. 

But want to find out how far in advance we can expect Celebrity to start posting availability on-line?