Need quick help on Covid test results

DaveOKC

I went to our local Urgent Care for my Covid test and they gave me a sheet of paper showing Negative.  However, it does not have a QR code on it.  It does have the facilty name, doctor name, time of test and our personal info,

Is this a problem?

2 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

I went to our local Urgent Care for my Covid test and they gave me a sheet of paper showing Negative.  However, it does not have a QR code on it.  It does have the facilty name, doctor name, time of test and our personal info,

Is this a problem?

I'd say that would work.

If you are uncomfortable or don't want to risk it, then check with a pharmacy like CVS or Walgreens.

Have a good trip!

Slightly off topic veering back to an earlier discussion when Dave said his CVS was no longer offered  free tests and mine does. I wonder if it is because my CVS has a Minute Clinic inside and his does not?  The Minute Clinic is an urgent care facility run by CVS. 

36 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

Slightly off topic veering back to an earlier discussion when Dave said his CVS was no longer offered  free tests and mine does. I wonder if it is because my CVS has a Minute Clinic inside and his does not?  The Minute Clinic is an urgent care facility run by CVS. 

Nope - it has a Minute CLinic also.  Talking to the urgent care place and doctor I used today it seems that this testing stuff is rapidly changing and they are having trouble keeping up on it.

Edited by DaveOKC