Loyalty points

margo2011

Hi,

I have just been looking at the points earned on my account,it shows those taken on Azamara and Celebrity but not any of those taken on RCI.I thought they belong to the same company ,I’m sure many will know the answer to this .

Thanks in anticipation of you sharing with me

3 minutes ago, Norn Iron Man said:

When I booked my upcoming Azamara Cruise I was informed by Azamara that my RCCL status would be carried over to Azamara

You get reciprocal status but not points the same as between Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. Azamara is no longer part of the Royal Caribbean family having been sold last year, once the new accounts system is up and running the reciprocal arrangement will stop this is due to be the first quarter of 2023.

3 hours ago, Riocca said:

You get reciprocal status but not points the same as between Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. Azamara is no longer part of the Royal Caribbean family having been sold last year, once the new accounts system is up and running the reciprocal arrangement will stop this is due to be the first quarter of 2023.

3 hours ago, CYNSport said:

Right. Azamara and Celebrity always shared point reciprocity, but Royal Caribbean only had status match even when all three were RCI.

Of Course we are travelling in April/May just outside the first quarter of 2023 😞