Ovation

Klapka

I am booked on the Ovation next April.  Just got an email which reads as though our cruise has been cancelled.

The ship seems to have disappeared from  the Seabourn website from April for a couple of months.

Any of you guys heard anything about this?

Klapka, are you on the April 9th TransAtlantic. ?  It vanished from my bookings for a few weeks, and also the website. I got an email advertisement for Ovation cruises in North Europe, and the TA was on it and listed as “new”. The only thing new is that it ends in Dover instead of Tilbury which we already knew.  The sale starts on 8/26.

Panic over!  Ovation does not disappear next April!

Seabourn decided to change the booking reference because of the change to the end port, but only just did that.  That meant that arrangements I had made under the old booking number were cancelled.

The emails I had were about stuff I had ordered on the cruise, but in referring to them they said: "cancellation of your cruise reservation has resulted in the cancellation and refund of the following purchases"!

I presume the itinerary will reappear on the website when they load the revised routing.