How strict is the "No Asthmatic" rule on Dolphin encounters?

As long as you're not huffing on your inhaler in the water, nobody's going to know. 

However, I would recommend that you do some research on the ethics of dolphins in captivity before deciding to support this type of excursion. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, brillohead said:

As long as you're not huffing on your inhaler in the water, nobody's going to know. 

However, I would recommend that you do some research on the ethics of dolphins in captivity before deciding to support this type of excursion. 

Fair enough, though the place seems reputable and is in a larger fenced in ocean area rather than a glorified swimming pool.

As a severe asthmatic I generally ignore these warnings. Why? Because when I'm on my meds and doing well, I can do almost anything. If I'm having a flare, then I have to avoid some of my usual activities. Only you know what you can and cannot do. Truly the only activity I've had to give up is scuba diving. If you are fairly active, then you are fine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PolicromaSol said:

Fair enough, though the place seems reputable and is in a larger fenced in ocean area rather than a glorified swimming pool.

Nice.. So the poor things can see where they are supposed to live.. So near yet so far.  Please have a good think before going to see them.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1