Dining Question - Disney Fantasy

brwneyedgirl72

I am sailing on Disney Fantasy in November, and I am a little confused about the main dining rooms.  I understand that it is rotational dining, and on a 7-night cruise we will eat in each dining room/restaurant twice, and one restaurant, three times.  My question lies with the menus - on all other commercial cruise lines, the main dining room menus change each night, but in my research I have only seen one menu posted online specific to each of the 3 restaurants onboard.  Does each dining room have only one menu for that particular restaurant, or does it change each night like on a typical cruise?  To clarify, will we have to choose from the same dinner menu each time we eat in a certain location?  Thanks in advance for the help!

7 hours ago, brwneyedgirl72 said:

I am sailing on Disney Fantasy in November, and I am a little confused about the main dining rooms.  I understand that it is rotational dining, and on a 7-night cruise we will eat in each dining room/restaurant twice, and one restaurant, three times.  My question lies with the menus - on all other commercial cruise lines, the main dining room menus change each night, but in my research I have only seen one menu posted online specific to each of the 3 restaurants onboard.  Does each dining room have only one menu for that particular restaurant, or does it change each night like on a typical cruise?  To clarify, will we have to choose from the same dinner menu each time we eat in a certain location?  Thanks in advance for the help!

Basically, each dining room has it's own Signature menu, that's served once during the cruise.  The other 4 nights the same menu is offered in all dining rooms.  That is 4 different menus, but the same one on the same night in all dining rooms.  You will have 7 different menus over the course of the 7 nights.

• Like 2