V2 on QV in QG 21st-31st August

Victoria2

Glad you enjoyed it. I also look forward to your comments . I think you have been on QE as well as QV but you seem to prefer QV.? Why is that ? QV is our preference in QG but having 28 Days on QE in November  round Oz - what will be the difference .

8 hours ago, daisybel said:

Glad you enjoyed it. I also look forward to your comments . I think you have been on QE as well as QV but you seem to prefer QV.? Why is that ? QV is our preference in QG but having 28 Days on QE in November  round Oz - what will be the difference .

Thank you. I was hesitant at starting this as I have no desire bang on about QG in a sort of boastful kind of way or to let folk know my every move/photograph or post meal details etc as quite frankly, as was slightly referenced to,  my ship board life isn't rivetingly interesting so I'll leave that to others but I truly thought I could give some on the spot basic information. I have been overwhelmed by the kindness shown to this thread and as I said before, I appreciate it.

You pose another interesting question and the answer this time could have been so different if there had been many staff changes in our everyday f2f interaction with the staff.

The hardware is basically the same if you ignore the décor, which is lighter on QE and having had the same cabins on both ships, it’s not the hardware.

It’s the staff.

Those who are well known through many nights on QE, will probably say the same about 'their' ship but add to the mix Victoria is known as a 'happy' ship,  we are very happy to be part of her family every now and then. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Victoria2 said:

Thank you. I was hesitant at starting this as I have no desire bang on about QG in a sort of boastful kind of way or to let folk know my every move/photograph or post meal details etc as quite frankly, as was slightly referenced to,  my ship board life isn't rivetingly interesting so I'll leave that to others but I truly thought I could give some on the spot basic information. I have been overwhelmed by the kindness shown to this thread and as I said before, I appreciate it.

You pose another interesting question and the answer this time could have been so different if there had been many staff changes in our everyday f2f interaction with the staff.

The hardware is basically the same if you ignore the décor, which is lighter on QE and having had the same cabins on both ships, it’s not the hardware.

It’s the staff.

Those who are well known through many nights on QE, will probably say the same about 'their' ship but add to the mix Victoria is known as a 'happy' ship,  we are very happy to be part of her family every now and then. 🙂

I always say I prefer QE, largely because of the slightly lighter decor. But, when I look back, I find it hard to remember which cruise was on which ship, and, sometimes, when aboard, I find it easy to forget which one I’m on. Almost universally the staff on both have been great.