Specialty Dining

macaroni

My cruise is in January and I have already reserved. Maybe try different dates and times, in case they’re booked up. Some people were saying they had better success when they called and made their dining reservations over the phone 

Realized it was me and my ignorance of the Medallion app which was preventing me from booking specialty restaurant reservations.   So, if this helps anyone, this is my step-by-step to booking.

*Click on the dining icon on the app (picture of a clock, plate & dining utensils).  This loads the Dine My Way page.

*Click on the second choice: View or book individual daily reservations.  This brings up each day of the cruise along the top. 

*Select which day you are booking the reservation by scrolling along the top and clicking the day you desire.

*Click on the block entitled:  Evening:  Add Reservation

*Click on which guests to add. 

*Click on Continue.  This brings up the specialty restaurants eligible for reservations.

*Click on the Select time and then scroll to the time you want to dine and click on it.

*Click on Select this Table under the restaurant you want to book.  If this does not show up on your restaurant of choice, no reservations are available at that time.

Once you select the restaurant and time, the app asks for a credit card for payment.

There are still a lot of choices for our cruise thank goodness.

2 hours ago, macaroni said:

Hi…..we have a cruise in November and are paid in full. When will we be able to reserve our specialty dining? So far it won’t let 

You should be able to book it.  Try on both the App and on the website version of Ocean Now. 

Also, try different accounts yours or your partners accounts. See if that works.

Make sure your account on the App is in the green lane. Sometimes there is a CC error or address, phone etc error that would keep you from paying for that SD.

Edited by PacnGoNow