Virtuosa 3 September - Live

Eglesbrech

3 hours ago, Eglesbrech said:

Ps. I only saw your post by pure chance. I see you are new to Cruise Critic. If you want someone to see or respond to a post then use the quote button at the bottom left of the post on something they have written as I have done with this. The poster will then get a notification that you have quoted them.

The notifications come on the little bell at the very top right of the page, next to your name. You will see this activated as I have quoted you, touch the bell and it will list all recent notifications.

Just ask if you have any questions, the folks on cc are a friendly bunch.

I was following this thread and saw this post. Another way to contact someone is to put a @ in front of their name and as you start writing their contact will come up,  as in @EglesbrechThis will also come up in their notifications. 

1 hour ago, Gettingwarmer said:

I was following this thread and saw this post. Another way to contact someone is to put a @ in front of their name and as you start writing their contact will come up,  as in @EglesbrechThis will also come up in their notifications. 

Thanks for adding that, I use it sometimes too. Probably more efficient.😀

6 hours ago, Eglesbrech said:

Thanks for adding that, I use it sometimes too. Probably more efficient.😀

Cheers to you (and @Gettingwarmer) for the welcome! And being so helpful answering my questions. I'm glad you enjoyed the ship. I'm booked for next month and will aim to share my experiences then 😊 Have a great week!

• Like 2