C&A Member benefits

blade3

Benefit-  Priority access to dedicated seating at theatre, ice shows and Aqua Theatre for Diamond + and Pinnacle up to 45 minutes prior to shows.

Question?  Going on Oasis. Is this the practice on that ship? I'm assuming we would still need a reservation for that show.

Are the seats that good to sit for 45 minutes before the show? Thank you.

Oasis about half the seats were hard bleachers and some had softer seats. I dont remember any reserve seating. I'll follow and see if it's being done now.

When I did oasis they held everyone back and then it was a free for all with pushing and shoving. Even though I was there early, I was pushed out of the way and had hard seats. I wasnt going to shove people to get a better seat.

Note that only the Aqua Theater has rows of benches and rows of Adirondack-style chairs due to being outdoors.  The theater and ice show have regular upholstered seating.  

The "special reserved" area for D+ isn't necessarily the best seating available -- location/desirability is subjective.  

If reservations are required for a show, you do still need to have a reservation for the event regardless of whether you're going to sit in the "special reserved" section.