Where to get a rapid antigen test in the Via Veneto / Borghese Garden area in Rome

Carnevale

For reasons I don’t understand, Princess insists we need an antigen test 2 days before we board since we have port calls in Greece (btw, there’s nothing on the Hellenic Republic website stating this requirement and in fact it says COVID testing has been dropped “for all travellers” but Princess seems to have their own ideas).  Princess also will not accept one that is proctored online so we need an in person location.

If anyone can suggest a place in the area around the Borghese Gardens and Via Veneto in Rome we would greatly appreciate it.

Greece has different requirements for those arriving by cruise ship vs those arriving by air. All cruise lines' current requirements reflect this. I'm on a Celebrity cruise in October and have the same requirement, BTW.

Testing is still common in Rome and offered at many pharmacies. I would contact your hotel and ask them for a site near you.

• Host Bonjour changed the title to Where to get a rapid antigen test in the Via Veneto / Borghese Garden area in Rome