Honolulu to Vancouver 2023

Turf&surf

We had our trip shorten by one day and Astoria was dropped  as a port visit due to over crowding of dock space in Vancouver.We where offered ship boat credit  but I feel since our trip was shorten by one day that our price of our cruise should be readjusted which is policy of other cruise lines I have been on .Shipboard credit does not help us because we book our own excursions due to Mobility issues and the spa does not interest me Any Suggestions.Also the cruise is 8 months away Thanks

Just received an email from my travel agent who had checked with Seabourn.  She said that I would receive $1100 on board credit for the change.  According to her, the dock space overcrowding issue was in Astoria not Vancouver.  The ship is now scheduled to leave Honolulu 6 hours earlier than previously scheduled so both of my paid plane tickets must be changed at higher cost.  The T.A. said that Seaubourn would not compensate me for additional plane costs.  This would be my first time on Seabourn (earlier reservation trip cancelled due to pandemic) so not presently happy with the cruise line.

I am not happy either especially since OBC is useless to me ,I spoke to Seabourn quest relationship department and ask if they  reduce my fare and not get the OBC and they said no which I feel is not right.This is our first trip with Seabourn and I  am not happy with the cruise line either.PS not that it matters but my letter from Seabourn states it was the problem with Vancouver ship congestion 

4 hours ago, Turf&surf said:

I am not happy either especially since OBC is useless to me ,I spoke to Seabourn quest relationship department and ask if they  reduce my fare and not get the OBC and they said no which I feel is not right.This is our first trip with Seabourn and I  am not happy with the cruise line either.PS not that it matters but my letter from Seabourn states it was the problem with Vancouver ship congestion 

Cancel your cruise if you can.  You are not going to be happy as you have started out with some disappointments here that you will probably not forget.  I think it may color your experience from here on out.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Covepointcruiser said:

It’s also many, many days at sea so if you are are disappointed it’s more days to be unhappy.

I would use the credit on good wines and spa experiences.   Spending it that way might brighten your mood.

You could also spend it in the onboard shop, buy some perfume and so on....

but I understand it is a let down when an itinerary that one has chosen is changed