Experience on Allure with Day 1 Massage?

Considering booking a massage for the afternoon of embarkation day.  My only hang up is the "spa tours".  When I have a massage, I like peace and quiet (aside from any music they may be playing in the therapy room). But I know they often times are doing tours through the spa on Day 1 trying to sell services. The last thing I want to hear during my massage is a spa attendant marching a group through talking about the services I'm already paying for.

Is this a realistic concern, or am I off base?

I have done a massage on day one on two lines, Royal and Disney.  Best to start things by relaxing, right?  Both were fine, no noise or issues from tours.  

On Royal, it was on the Oasis so a similar layout, and the treatment rooms are a deck below the spa entrance on that class of ship.  Most of the welcome activities are up on that entrance level so minimal traffic.  With the gym above, I would be more concerned about noise bleeding from above during an exercise class with any rooms that are underneath that specific area.  

• Like 1

I am pretty sure when they do the tours

They bring the groups into the treatment rooms to watch you getting the massage.

This is to get potential customers to sign up.

I wouldn't worry to much about it as they are instructed to be very quiet while in the room with you.

• Haha 2