Is Concierge Worth It

swjumbo

11 minutes ago, sfvacation said:

I have a CC room booked for my 11 night cruise. I only paid a total of 80.00 for the cabin. Looking forwArd to a free bottle of bubbly as we did not purchase drink package as we only have a cocktail on occasion and pretty much drink water coffee and ice tea. I’ll ask for a switch up to fruit, veggies and or cheese for the canapés and we will go the the embarkation lunch. It will also be my husbands birthday while on board. We have not cruised in a number a years. So it made it feel just a little more special!

If you ask for the switch up for canapes make sure your cabin attendant writes it down at times these don't get transferred to the kitchen. The embarkation lunch is quite enjoyable. 

2 hours ago, drakes2 said:

If you ask for the switch up for canapes make sure your cabin attendant writes it down at times these don't get transferred to the kitchen. The embarkation lunch is quite enjoyable. 

What is the embarkation lunch? Are all restaurants open? I'm in an Edge Villa, so I know Luminae is open for lunch, but is there an embarkation lunch that is better in another restaurant?

New to Celebrity and giving them a try.

Thanks.

25 minutes ago, 4-2-N-8 said:

What is the embarkation lunch? Are all restaurants open? I'm in an Edge Villa, so I know Luminae is open for lunch, but is there an embarkation lunch that is better in another restaurant?

New to Celebrity and giving them a try.

Thanks.

No, you wouldn’t be eligible for the Concierge Class embarkation lunch, that’s just for those sailing in Concierge class and also b2b passengers. You have Luminae, Sushi on Five, the Oceanview Cafe, one or two burger bar types of restaurants…

1 minute ago, GottaKnowWhen said:

No, you wouldn’t be eligible for the Concierge Class embarkation lunch, that’s just for those sailing in Concierge class and also b2b passengers. You have Luminae, Sushi on Five, the Oceanview Cafe, one or two burger bar types of restaurants…

Thank you for your reply.

15 hours ago, drakes2 said:

What do they serve in luminae 

Fabulous meals. LOL 🙂  We always wait until after final payment and then pay to upgrade to a Sky Suite when the price drops, which they often do.  We love Luminae and Michaels.

Edited by Retired888

15 minutes ago, Retired888 said:

Fabulous meals. LOL 🙂  We always wait until after final payment and then pay to upgrade to a Sky Suite when the price drops, which they often do.  We love Luminae and Michaels.

Never had a sky suite but I'm 2 doors away from one.  Going to eat more chicken and fish on this cruise and try to stay away from red meat. Gotta watch the cholesterol levels. 😆 

• Like 1