Looking for information - Getaway - Haven cabin 14134

tomberly

We were scheduled on the Viva August of 2023.  That cruise has been canceled by NCL because the new ship will not be ready in time.  We have chosen to take NCL’s offer to move us from the Viva to the Getaway; they choose the cabin in the same category.  Today I looked at my summary for this trip and can now see my new cabin number😁. We have been assigned cabin 14134, which is a Haven penthouse.  I am looking for any photos or information for this cabin. I would like to know if it still has the jacuzzi tub in the room after the 2019 update and if it has a pole in the middle of the room near the jacuzzi.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  

2 hours ago, Dcoy said:

Google can be your friend. Do a search, many photos. 

I was asking for a bit of assistance from anyone who may have stayed in this cabin.  I am smart enough to do a google search before I posted this.  I was looking for recent first person experience rather than the conflicting information on google about this cabin.  

Edited by tomberly

H9 Spa Suite, right?

I have stayed in Haven Spa Suites on both "Away" ships.  If you've already looked up pictures, then you know what they look like, as they all are about the same.

They have a whirlpool tub in the cabin.  They are all close to the Thermal Spa.  There is a locked entrance from the Spa that goes to a stairway you can walk two decks to the Concierge desk in the Haven Bar/Restaurant area.

Aside from that, nothing is different from one Haven Spa Cabin to another.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, graphicguy said:

H9 Spa Suite, right?

It’s actually listed as a HI on my invoice.  It is called 

The Haven Penthouse Suite with Balcony

• STATEROOM: 14134
  • DECK #: 14
  • CATEGORY: HI
  • APPROX SIZE: 309 Sq Ft
  • VIEW: The Haven

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, scooter6139 said:

Video of Getaway 14132, right next door.

Thank you for the video.  One of the reasons I am looking for specific information on 14134 is because I have read that some of these cabins have a floor to ceiling pole in the middle of the room in front of the jacuzzi. There is conflicting information on google about which cabins have this and which don’t.  I appreciate the information that has been shared. 

2 hours ago, graphicguy said:

H9 Spa Suite, right?

The OP has a HI. It used to include Spa access and Haven access when it was a H9. Now, it just includes Haven access.

1 hour ago, tomberly said:

One of the reasons I am looking for specific information on 14134 is because I have read that some of these cabins have a floor to ceiling pole in the middle of the room in front of the jacuzzi. There is conflicting information on google about which cabins have this and which don’t.

Unfortunately, neither I nor anyone that I know of has made a full list of which staterooms have the pole and which do not for this ship. I'll keep looking but if the info isn't out there, please report back after your cruise.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

The OP has a HI. It used to include Spa access and Haven access when it was a H9. Now, it just includes Haven access.

Unfortunately, neither I nor anyone that I know of has made a full list of which staterooms have the pole and which do not for this ship. I'll keep looking but if the info isn't out there, please report back after your cruise.

I will be happy to report back about it, only 341 days to go 😁