OnPoint eMed for pre-cruise covid testing?

mobilemac

2 minutes ago, HAL4NOW said:

We canceled our tests for next week because the requirement was dropped; see you on the Koningsdam on your Hawaii leg.

Lucky you, ours was non-refundable but we have wasted a lot more than $18 before. 😂

See ya next week!

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, smlri said:

I registered for OnPoint last week. The charge went through but no calendar came up to schedule.  I called, tried to chat, emailed multiple times. No response. I’ve filed a dispute with my bank because the charge went through. I read where some people had an appointment but no one showed up. Someone else said “it’s the fastest negative result you’ll ever get.”  Ready in 5 minutes.  Hope you have better luck than I did   

I did a onpoint yesterday - no one showed - called the help line - they said I would get an email with a new booking window - but I left the zoom window open - and 45 minutes late - someone appears - after that everything was fine.

Edited by The-Inside-Cabin

I am on the Oosterdam from Venice , doing the 28 days TA to Miami…and the latest I read was that fully vaccinated guests do not need to take a Covid test prior to embarkation. I have also spoken with HA and they confirm the same…

hopefully I am correct.

I felt the OnPoint website was strange, in that you had to pay before actually picking a time slot.

Now, we don't need our tests, and my communication with them has been poor.  Wanted to reschedule, (to a long cruise in Feb) and the link did not work.  Sent them an email asking to reschedule, and they rescheduled me from 2pm Fri to 3pm Fri. What?   I just canceled... oh, and that link worked immediately.  Poor.

41 minutes ago, smlri said:

If it’s not 1 thing it’s another.  Now I can’t complete my Verifly for our cruise to canada because it wants a Covid test result uploaded………….

When I did mine yesterday, I ended up just adding a new trip, filling in the vaccine info again, and then once the vaccine had been reviewed I was done-the test requirement was