Process ? For selecting included excursions

pappy1022

The time is almost here to make our excursion selections. I have all my first and second choices picked out and I am ready to start the selection process online. What do I click on in the website to start making my choices online? Do I go to my profile and start there or somewhere else once the clock strikes midnight?

Edited by pappy1022
Misspelled word

• pappy1022 changed the title to Process ? For selecting included excursions

Set up my account page if haven’t.

Go to booked cruises tab and enter information required.

Go to excursions, click customize tab. That will take you to the page where you can book your tours for that cruise by port. 
Select port and choose your tour. Put in your cart and then buy it. Even if it is free go though the purchase step. 
Sounds a little crazy but just follow the steps for each port.

I was doing it last night and having a problem with my computer. I find that buying the tours 1 or 2 at a time just over come glitches.

Not sure this will help you, but maybe it will get you started.

One step to add... when you go into "my account" you must  select "Manage This Cruise,."  Then you'll be able to select "customize" under "Shore Excursions."  If "Customize" isn't available it means your shore excursions are not yet ready for selection.  They open at midnight the day of selection, but sometimes takes a few minutes to open up (I've seen 15-20 minutes after midnight before they opened).  

The website r can get "wiggy."  I usually go directly to the port of the most important excursion and select it first to lock it in, then I'll go to the other ports.  Sometimes I get "brave" and try to do all the excursions in one session. I've had it freeze or drop before I saved them and lost them all.  So now I get the one's I care about most and "save" them, then start a new session to finish up.  You'll get a confirmation email immediately after saving so make sure you review it to ensure you did them correctly.