Oasis - Question on Casita pricing

smheese

The pricing is absolutely bonkers. That said, I would still like to have one for at least one sailing day so we can enjoy some deck time without fighting for chairs. I thought it was 180 per day, however (and here's the bonkers part), it's per person. So if I just reserved for my husband and myself, it would just be drinks and chairs for us, but the kids could still come and go or swap time with us, right? It's basically just space for two people with two chairs but can kinda be used by the whole family (kids aren't sitting around anyway). Just checking before I purchase. I don't know anyone that has used one yet. 

4 minutes ago, smheese said:

The pricing is absolutely bonkers. That said, I would still like to have one for at least one sailing day so we can enjoy some deck time without fighting for chairs. I thought it was 180 per day, however (and here's the bonkers part), it's per person. So if I just reserved for my husband and myself, it would just be drinks and chairs for us, but the kids could still come and go or swap time with us, right? It's basically just space for two people with two chairs but can kinda be used by the whole family (kids aren't sitting around anyway). Just checking before I purchase. I don't know anyone that has used one yet. 

it is NOT per person.  Just one person books it.  It comes with the 2 drinks and 2 loungers, but you can pull up lounges next to it or have a bunch of you sitting on the lounges in the casita itself.  I know the cruise planner says per person, it is not--so just book it under one of the adult's names.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, smheese said:

wow. Glad I asked, Thank you for the information. That is a very sneaky way to sell it. I wonder if it says two chair or I just missed that. Thanks again! 

@smheeseWhen I was just on Navigator, and if I recall they were the same on Odyssey, the lounger inside was one whole piece, but you could raise/lower the headrests individually.  We did get one on Navigator and I forgot to mention that the other things that come with it are four bottles of water that are inside of a side table that has ice in it.  There is also a little lockbox thing if you need to leave your phone, room key etc, while in the pool.  And there was a button to push if you wanted a waiter--although they were very short staffed and even with the button, it still took quite a long time.   

1 hour ago, saintsfan777 said:

Where are these located on the ship? Are they located on the suite deck or another location? Do they have these on the Allure too?

On Oasis they are scattered along deck 16 above the pool area. The suite sun deck is one up from there. IMO it’s a great concept but very poorly executed on Oasis. The locations are just worked in between regular loungers and face regular loungers. If you’re just looking for a reserved seat outside and don’t care about location or privacy these would be ok. It’s nothing compared to the Vibe Beach Club on NCL and costs more.